1. We aren’t “knuckleheads.”
2. $400/month for health insurance is not cheap, Mr. Vice President.
3. Increasing the price of our health insurance to pay for older, sicker people is not fair.
5. We need jobs, not policies like Obamacare that kill jobs.
6. There is no longer a penalty/tax for not buying Obamacare.
7. Why should I listen to the President try to sell Obamacare when he had the “Lie of the Year”?
8. If the government can’t even make a working website, why should I believe they can run our healthcare system?
9. Ask the men who took part in the Tuskegee medical tests how they feel about government-run healthcare.
10. Thousands of Canadians came to America for their healthcare to avoid their government-run healthcare system.
11. Yeah … they track my cell phone and email. I am not giving the government access to all my medical records!
12. It’s bad enough the TSA gets all up in your business. But now HHS, too?
13. More than 1,200 businesses and unions got exemptions from Obamacare. We should get one too.
14. I think for myself and don’t buy whatever the government is trying to peddle.
15. The Obamacare rollout is so successful … it only took Oregon five months before their exchange was functional.
16. It’s a bad deal – that’s why young people are not signing up.