Generation Opportunity (GenOpp) is a free-thinking, liberty-loving, national organization of Millennials promoting the best of being American: opportunity, creativity, and freedom. GenOpp is seeking a motivated and professional Interactive Designer to join our their Digital team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating a wide range of designs for interactive campaigns.
- Work collaboratively and responsibly with the Communications, Grassroots, and Digital Tech teams in order to manage expectations for daily projects.
- Balance and prioritize design work to ensure critical items are addressed.
- Produce high quality deliverables while working within budget and meeting deadlines.
- Keep supervisor aware of workload and potential conflicting commitments.
- 2 years of experience working in a creative department of an agency, design shop, or digital firm is preferred
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or related experience is preferred
- Professional attitude is a must
- Strong desire and ability to work creatively with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work quickly and easily handle multiple projects
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a member of a team as well as independently
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Must be able to provide references and samples of work
- Experience slicing Photoshop compositions into Dreamweaver
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodologies desired
- Experience with front-end web development (HTML/CSS) preferred
- High quality print design
- UX/UI application or website design experience
- Mobile design experience
- Interest in issues that affect the well-being of Millennials